When the going gets hot in Playmobil town, it's time to call the Playmobil Fire Brigade.
If it's a Towering Inferno, forget Steve McQueen, what you need is The Playmobil fire Brigade.
- Light and sound module (requires three AAA batteries (not included).
- There are two buttons (1 x sound and 1 x light). With the switch on the side of the module you can switched between different siren sounds.
- Lights flash for 2 minutes and sound for 12 seconds before the Auto Power Off function kicks in.
- Vehicle has a two hook coupling.
- Space in the driver's cab for three firemen.
- Both of the big side drawers, as well as the shelf under the roof, offer space for the fire brigade's equipment ( such as axe, broom, etc.)
- The vehicle has a flexible arm to extinguish fires and also reaches low parts ( e.g. underneath the deck of an airplane).
- Can be combined with the separately avaiable item 5397 ""Firefighting Operation with Water Pump"" to extinguish fires with real water.
- Firemen can get on to the vehicle's roof by the ladder that is attached to the rear of the vehicle.