The After Noah Supplier Code of Conduct, recognises that we rely on our suppliers for the delivery of many important aspects of our business
Customers expect that After Noah Ltd. and its suppliers will look after their interests and deliver on the promises that they make.
It is important to publicly state these expectations in a code of conduct and recognise the joint nature of our delivery. Suppliers are an extension of After Noah Ltd.’s business, and employees of suppliers interact with citizens and businesses on our behalf every day.
Our aim is to deliver for customers a range of furniture, homeware, gifts and toys that represent good value, have taken into account the impact on the planet and people.
Our suppliers provide the delivery of these goods and in meeting After Noah Ltd.’s objectives, so our relationships with them are critical to delivering on those commitments.
The overall objective of the Supplier Code of Conduct is to build trusting and open relationships between After Noah Ltd. and suppliers in order to drive improved performance throughout supply chains.
Reputation and Trust.
We want to work with suppliers who are proud of their reputation for fair dealing and quality delivery.
We want working with After Noah Ltd. to be seen as reputation enhancing for the supplier.
We expect our suppliers to be aware of, and support After Noah Ltd. in the understanding and reduction of supply chain impacts on our environment, and risks related to the security of raw material supply.
Stock purchasing and Buying Methodology:
• We prioritise stock that is high quality and will promote a desire for a customer to keep them for life.
• We prioritise suppliers with similar values on ESG and the climate action.
• We prioritise Suppliers who are local to reduce transport and boost our local economy.
• We prioritise stock with no packaging or low packaging alternatives.
• We prioritise stock with genuine Green credentials, that employ recycled materials.
• We prioritise stock with Fair Trade or other certified accreditation and purpose of good intent.
• We buy in Vintage furniture pieces, restoring them and selling them on to a new home.
We cannot stress how important the need to improve is.
Behind the scenes we are always reviewing our processes and decisions, working on new methods and solutions, as we grow.
Never overstating the progress we are making and never forgetting that we always have more work to do incorporating ESG into our day to day business life.