Laura – Whitley Bay
Such a lovely collection of gifts, books a pressies - loads of stuff didn't find elsewhere. The staff were what made the difference though - so friendly and helpful when I had a problem and had bought the wrong size rug. One quick email and an instant reply from Simon, who gave me a returns number and address. Could not have been easier and a new rug followed next day. Thanks Simon
It's easy to be wise after the event and so we hope our Returns Policy will give you peace of mind.
Good customer service and your satisfaction is uppermost in our minds and go hand-in-hand with the following, which we hope will avoid potential problems after your purchase.
• Goods should be in saleable condition. e.g. Unused and boxed.
This offer excludes:
• Made-to-order items e.g. Sofa in your choice of fabric.
• Seasonal items e.g. Calendars or Christmas decorations.
• Discounted items e.g. A vase with a scratch and 10%off.We refund the price paid, but not delivery or return costs.
This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
If you change your mind, email us or come back into the store, within 14 days of your order for a Full Refund.
If you bought your items on the Web;
• We'll send you a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) and you then have 14 days to return them.
We will refund the price paid, but not delivery or return costs.
Store credits are valid for 1 year and can be used against purchases you make in person or on this website.
Please remember, you don’t have an automatic right to get your money back if you just change your mind about something you’ve bought and there’s nothing wrong with it. For more advice you can check out the Citizens Advice Bureau - Click Here.
Any Faulty items will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
If you have experienced a problem with your order or delivery, just get in touch.
Matthew & Simon