It's easy to be wise after the event and so we hope our Returns Policy will give you peace of mind.
Good customer service and your satisfaction is uppermost in our minds and go hand-in-hand with the following, which we hope will avoid potential problems after your purchase.
Return items within 14 days for an exchange or refund with proof of purchase.
• Unused Goods in saleable condition. e.g. Boxed.
• We refund the price paid for goods, but not delivery or return costs.
Return offer excludes:
• Made-to-order items e.g. Sofa in your choice of fabric.
• Seasonal items e.g. Calendars or Christmas decorations.
• Discounted items e.g. A vase with a scratch and 10%off.
Return offer does not affect your statutory rights.
To read our full Terms and Conditions, Click Here.
Just email us or pop back into the shop within 14 days.
If you bought your items on the Web;
• We'll send you a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) and you then have 14 days to return them.
• Don’t forget to insure and or track your return package, remember proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• Please include your name & original order details, so we can quickly and easily identify your return request.
• Refund the price paid for goods, but not delivery or return costs.
Over 14 days? Get in touch, we may still be able to help.
Please remember, you don’t have an automatic right to a Refund if you change your mind.
Here's what the Citizens Advice Bureau has to say - Click Here.
Exchanges for store credit.
Store credits are valid for 1 year and can be used against purchases you make in person or on this website.