Delivery - Awkward Corners
Ben – Matlock Derbyshire
Really pleased that we went with you, many thanks for all your help in the shop choosing the right fabrics and the delivery guys were super-duper friendly, just as you said. You're definitely our new favourite shop and the lunch recommendation of the Turkish restaurant, Gallipoli, next door was spot on. Thanks Ben and Sally.
As you can imagine, delivery of large pieces of furniture is not always easy. Here are some top tips on getting ready for your furniture delivery from After Noah.
As a little preparation before our team arrives will pay dividends, with an easy delivery and a fast service.
If you have not yet ordered, then why you may want to have a Pre-Delivery Site Inspection, to determine whether or not a chosen product can be successfully delivered. this service is available for most of mainland U.K.
If you have already ordered, we can only work on the assumption that you've taken adequate steps to ensure it will fit. However if the worst happens and you mis-measure, we will always make our best endeavours to offer help, advice and alternatives whenever possible.
Remember though, that it's likely that these may involve additional costs and sadly, we cannot perform miracles, but we explain more in the FAQs section Click Here for FAQs.
We do not profit from Delivery, Removal or Storage services and we work hard to make everything as quick and painless as possible.
• We would appreciate it enormously if you could check that your lane or drive is wide enough and that overhanging trees won't impede the delivery lorry. Sometimes it is possible to arrange a smaller van if you tell us in advance.
• Please advise us in advance of any parking restrictions or red routes.
• Check for fragile items outside that can be moved before delivery: flowerpots, urns, Ferrari supercars and so on.
• Inside, we suggest that you take down paintings and mirrors and cover up valuable carpets and wooden floors with non- slip floor protectors.
• By giving us the clearest possible access, you help us to protect your belongings.
• Sometimes, even with very restricted access, our teams can still deliver and they'll make every effort to get your furniture in through narrow spaces. But please remember that to do this, there’s a chance that your furniture, paintwork, wallpaper or woodwork may be damaged where there is a very tight squeeze.
• Don't forget, if you miss a delivery, or furniture doesn't fit, any second delivery or a special access delivery will be charged at full rates, which can be quite high, even if you chose free or Upgraded delivery for the first attempt.